Version 2.0.0 (May 3, 2013)
1. New polished app icon
2. Add SFTP and FTPS support
3. Stream music and video from FTP server to iDevice.
4. Pre-load next photo from FTP server when viewing photos.
5. Add "Upload" button in Photo Library and Local folder.
6. Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.2.2 (Feb 22, 2013)
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.2.1 (Feb 12, 2013)
1. Add "Transfer Mode" option: Passive (Default) and Active.
2. Improved the compatibility of IIS Ftp server with UTF-8 encoding.
3. Fix an encoding issue in text editor.
4. Show files that name contains # or start with "."
5. Fixed a bug that Windows Explorer couldn't connect built-in FTP server.
6. Fix a bug that cached photos and videos are not deleted after uploading photos to server.
7. Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.2.0 (Dec 27, 2012)
1. Add photo sharing feature.
2. You're able to edit local html files now.
3. Swipe to delete FTP connection.
4. Auto detect text encoding.
5. Fix an issue that two songs play together.
6. Fix a couple of crash bugs and stabilize application.
Version 1.1.4 (Nov 7, 2012)
1. Fixed a crash bug when exiting from FTP server.
2. Fixed a bug that files can't be deleted on some FTP server.
3. Fixed a bug that folder can't be created on some FTP server.
Version 1.1.3 (Oct 3, 2012)
1. Optimized for iOS6
2. Supported new display on iPhone5
Version 1.1.2 (Jun 9, 2012)
Fix a bug app isn't compatible with Windows IIS FTP Server.
Version 1.1.1 (Jun 1, 2012)
1. Fix a bug folders can't be deleted.
2. Fix a bug folders can't be listed on some FTP server.
3. Fix a bug app could crash when listing folder contents.
4. Fix a bug filename is still shown on the top toolbar after tapping the "Clear Content" button.
5. Add an option to enable/disable FTP extension commands.
Version 1.1.0 (May 7, 2012)
1. fix crash issue.
2. Support peer-to-peer transfer files between iOS devices. One device starts as FTP server, another login as FTP Client.
3. fix move/copy issue.
4. FTP server support MLSD command.
5. Fix wrong file extension issue.
Version 1.0.0 (May 3, 2012)
The first release